It follows that, if you’re created in the image of the Creator, you’re naturally creative – you can’t not be! But for many of us, this innate gift has been squashed or dismissed or forgotten or neglected – but it has never gone away and is still there within you, waiting to be rekindled and reclaimed.
It doesn’t have to be a huge big thing
Creativity doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to create great works of art. It’s also expressed in how you prepare meals, solve problems, create a garden, manage your children, design projects, dress in interesting ways, decorate your home, personalise your office – or any other of the many ways where you show your own unique personality and individual way of living.
Your creativity is inbuilt as part of you and it’s always longing to come out and be used. Simply having the intention to be more creative will start to increase your awareness of what you can do.
Get the flow started
Starting somewhere – anywhere – is enough to get you going. It’s a bit like when you ‘prime the pump’ to get water flowing through a system. ‘Priming the pump’ means that you have to pump the handle for a while before the water actually starts to flow, but once it does, it’s much easier to keep it going.
Play and have fun!
If you can begin with something small, you will feel a new sense of excitement and enthusiasm start flowing through you like life-giving waters.
Could you try a new recipe or cook or bake something from scratch? How about a little project to grow some herbs or lettuces or flowers in a window box? A different route to work could trigger some new ideas and possibilities? Or why not experiment and wear a new combination of colours or clothes or accessories to awaken your creativity?
Your creativity is your life force so whatever you do to awaken it, will lift your spirits and make your life feel more expansive.
The Creativity Remedy is there to inspire, encourage and sustain you
Let this wonderful, expansive remedy enhance your innate ability and encourage you to find more ways to use it. And if you’re already working creatively, it will motivate and support you to go further in your creative work.
Try this remedy and allow it to:
- Stimulate and enhance your inborn creativity
- Encourage originality, individuality and unique self-expression
- Increase intuition, inner vision and open your mind to new ideas
- Amplify your energy, vitality, enthusiasm and optimism
- Focus and balance you so that your inspiration can flow more easily
- Increase practicality and attention to detail
- Enhance willpower and perseverance to complete tasks
- Strengthen sensitivity to criticism and protect against envy of others’ work
- Balance left and right brain, back and front brain, top and bottom brain for optimum creativity, clarity and focus
- Increase your courage so you can take your work to the next stage
Order your remedies and consult with Genie Rowson at: http://theremedyshoppe.co.za
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest content by email.