I work with women all the time. I work with them one-on-one sorting out their wardrobes and making them look their best and I work with them in group workshops – but, even amongst all these women, it’s quite rare that I find someone who feels confident and happy about how she looks and feels.
Even the most conventionally attractive women point out their ‘faults’ to me and it breaks my heart to see how many beautiful women feel inadequate and unable to see themselves clearly.
Let’s learn to free ourselves from the oppression of the media images
Whether we’re aware of it or not, most women are influenced to some extent by the airbrushed images that we see everywhere in the media. It can be hard to resist this pressure and the result is that very few women can see themselves clearly.
Part of my work is supporting women so that they can see for themselves who they truly are and how uniquely beautiful each of us is.
There is nothing wrong with you!
In a world that worships the culture of youth and which has a very narrow definition of ‘beauty’, most women compare themselves unfavourably and then judge themselves to be inadequate.
We need to remember that Beauty is an attribute of the Creator which is reflected in all of creation – in birds, clouds, rivers, mountains, sunsets – and therefore in every human being.
Each of us is like a flower in a richly varied garden where the contrasting colours, shapes and designs contribute to the overall beauty of the garden.
When we’re able to remember this we’re more able to claim it, to own it and to LIVE it.
This remedy is designed to release you from past beliefs about how you look and feel about yourself. It’s the embodiment of beauty on all levels and it will breathe this into you so that you can radiate your own authentic beauty. Some of the benefits:
- Encourages you to remember and reclaim your own unique beauty
- Increases self-confidence and self-esteem so that you feel comfortable in your own skin
- Builds acceptance, respect and love for your individual design features
- Helps you to value your own authentic look so you can let go of comparing and competing with others
- Stimulates your creativity so you can express yourself in an individual personal style
- Inspires self-care and self-nurturing
- Encourages openness to new ideas and original ways of dressing
- Energises you physically, emotionally and mentally
- Assists you to embrace the process of getting older
And order your remedies from: http://theremedyshoppe.co.za
And why not book a consultation with Genie Rowson, my supportive and brilliant homeopath, who guided me to create this range. http://theremedyshoppe.co.za
Book a coaching appointment with me: https://livingonpurpose.co.za/life-coach/
Join my newsletter!
Subscribe to get the latest content by email.